Please note: There is no public transportation from Halifax to Terence Bay.
From Halifax via Armdale Rotary
- Take St. Margaret’s Bay Road to Route 333 (Prospect Rd./Peggy’s Cove).
- Travel 15.5 km along Route 333, turning left at White’s Lake.
- Follow the road about 9 kms to Seton Spirituality Centre, which is next to Star of the Sea Church.
From Truro or Halifax via Route 102
- Exit 1A then exit 2B following Peggy’s Cove signs to Route 333.
- Once you are on Route 333, you will pass the Exhibition Park on your left.
- Travel along Route 333 for 15.5 kms.
- Turn left at White’s Lake at Terence Bay sign.
- Follow this road for 9 kms to Seton Spirituality Centre which is next to Star of the Sea Church.
From Halifax International Airport
We recommend you take the the Airporter Bus ($21) to the Public Gardens/Lord Nelson Hotel in Halifax. Arrangements will be made for Centre staff to meet you there.
Airport Shuttle information and schedules.
Arrangements can be made for transportation from the airport for those making longer retreats and sabbaticals. Details about arrival/departure times and fees for transportation will be arranged at time of registration.
View Seton Spirituality Centre from Halifax Airport in a larger map